Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Lululemon Forrest Chase and Karrinyup Seawheeze 10km and Half Marathon
Join Lululemon Forrest Chase + Karrinyup and Perth Run Collective for your choice of a 10km or Half Marathon run
About this Event
Please meet us at Clarko Reserve in Trigg at 8am on Sunday, August 23rd. We will begin with a warm up and then split in to 10km and 21km groups with the Run Leaders from Perth Run Collective to lead the way.
We can't wait to see you back at the finish line at Clarko Reserve where we will do a cool down stretch and head to Canteen Cafe for a post run coffee on us. (Please email your name and coffee order to email@example.com after registering)
For $28 US you will recieve:
-A comprehensive training plan developed by lululemon global ambassador Rob Watson to help you get to your start line feeling strong in body and mind
- 8-week training plan for the 10K
-14-week training plan for the half marathon
-A race-specific digital badge for your Strava trophy case
-An official SeaWheeze Virtual 2020 finisher medal to celebrate your achievement, mailed directly to your door
* $2 from every ticket purchased will be donated to our 2020 Here to Be partners: Vinyasa Yoga for Youth and Red Clay Yoga.
How To Register:
-Alongside clicking to register via eventbrite, please follow along the steps below to officially register.
1. Click here to register
2. On the Race Roster page, click “Register for the Challenge”.
3. You will be prompted to log into your Strava Account. If you don’t have one, you can create one for free.
4. Log in and authorise access for Race Roster (lululemon’s registration partner).
5. Select the distance you would like to complete under sub-event.
6. If you would like to run both the Half Marathon and 10K distances, click on “add another distance” at the bottom of the form and select the additional distance.
7. Fill out the form questions and continue to checkout.
8. Submit your registration.
9. Download the relevant training plan here to support your goals!
-BYO Water bottle, towel, equipment (if applicable).
- If you have been sick or are showing symptoms 14 days pre or post event, please notify the store.
-You give permission for us to collate your information should any health department official request such information.
-We are taking additional measures to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness – increase sanitising, cleaning etc.
-We are abiding by lululemon + government standards of physical distancing.
-Guests who are showing symptoms or are not adhering to appropriate physical distancing will be asked to remove themselves from the experience.
-Pre-registration is required – we will not be accepting walk-ins.
On behalf of Lululemon Forrest Chase + Karrinyup and Perth Run Collective, we can't wait to run and connect with you.