Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
After School Mountain Bike Skills - North
Register Now for Term 4 2020
The After School MTB Skills program runs each term for approximately 7 – 9 weeks depending on term length. Groups will be arranged according to age, experience and skill level. The program focuses on the key skills of mountain biking and will develop the students:
* Bike handling and balance
* Control and trail reading
* Technique (discipline independent)
Students will also learn about the non-practical aspects of mountain biking, including:
* Trail etiquette for shared-use networks
* Risk assessment and management skills
* Knowledge of participation opportunities
We are offering the program at two locations:
* Cobbler Creek Recreation Park (North) which will run on Wednesday afternoons
We are currently taking registrations for the After School Mountain Bike Skills Program in Term 4, 2020. Please head to our website to register.
Registrations close one week before the programs start date.