Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Phone Photo Adventure. Explore Sydney's Harbor Foreshore
In this three-hour workshop, we will walk along Sydney's harbour foreshore from the iconic Circular Quay Wharves to historic Woollomolloo.
About this Event
This adventure is designed as a combination of walking tour, discovery, and learning experience.
Our Motto: Before we are photographers...WeAreObservers
- This is a fun and adventurous way to learn how to take creative photographs with your smartphone while exploring an exceptionally scenic part of Sydney. During this three-hour workshop, we will walk along Sydney's harbour foreshore from the iconic Circular Quay Wharves to historic Woolloomooloo, photographing architecture, people, historic sites, flora & fauna, gardens and anything else that inspires you! The workshop is suitable for all skill levels, all ages, and any type of smartphone.
What we do
- Give you some creative photography fundamentals
- Teach you how to improve your phone handling skills when taking photographs
- Show you some creative composition techniques and tips used by professional photographers
- Point you to our favourite phone apps for editing photos
What you will need
- A smartphone
- A basic level of fitness as we will be walking for most of the workshop
- Sunscreen and a water bottle
Time & place
- The workshop starts at 10 am sharp till 1pm. Please arrive 15 mins before the workshop begins.
- Ground Control Cafe, Circular Quay. Shop W4 Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000