Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Women’s Wim Hof Method Snowy Mountains Retreat (Level 2)
Learn to use nature to nurture your inner Goddess at this transformative women's-only Wim Hof Method spring retreat, in the Snowy Mountains.
About this Event
As women we are told that we are powerful, radiant and sacred feminine beings.
But, how often (if ever) have we truly experienced that power? How often have we really felt what it is like to be connected to our deeper selves? To really exist and radiate that energy?
I want to change that.
And I want you to join me...
You're invited to join me for a Wim Hof Method retreat exclusively for women.
Held over 4 incredible days in the spectacular Snowy Mountains region, this retreat is your opportunity to rediscover your true purpose and unlock your true potential.
Together with a small, intimate group of beautiful women, we’ll explore how mindset, breathwork and cold exposure therapy in nature can help you reconnect with your inner power.
Yes, you’ll be challenged, physically and mentally, but you’ll come away having truly experienced the power of the sacred feminine within.
This will be like no other retreat you’ve been to before.
Join me and learn to nurture your inner Goddess in nature.
Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights of rediscovery and reconnection at this all-inclusive women's weekend retreat.
Along the way you’ll be supported by experienced Wim Hof Method instructor and local backcountry guide Leah Scott, in a safe, accepting and spiritually-nurturing environment.
Who is it for?
- This retreat is for women looking for a deeper connection - to themselves, to others in their life and to the world around them
- No previous Wim Hof Method experience is necessary, however, due to the activities a moderate level of fitness is required (see below for more details)
- All accommodation and facilities (various room configurations available - see below)
- Delicious vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch afternoon tea & dinner) – please advise us of your dietary requirements
- Access to Mount Kosciuszko National Park
- Snowshoes for hiking (if needed)
- Transfers are not included to/from Snowy Mountains (Cooma) Airport with REX Airlines, but we will attempt to organise this for you
- Please let us know if you need help with carpooling and we will do our best to sort something out
- Enjoy the ample amenities, cozy lounge, open fireplace and spa & sauna facilities of this beautiful lodge.
Private Room option
- King bed
Shared Room option
- Either 2 or 3 person share
- Single bed
- While we aim to allocate same sex rooms, this is not guaranteed
- Pender Lea, Alpine Way, Crackenback, NSW
- 10 minutes from Jindabyne and 10 minutes from Thredbo
- Please scroll to the bottom for venue images
What is a Level 2 retreat?
- Fitness Level: Medium - Able to hike 10km in snowshoes
- Chance of Snow: Medium - High chance it will be on the ground
- Cold Level: ❄️❄️
To create a strong group dynamic and ensure a supportive teaching & learning environment, places are strictly limited, so be sure to secure your spot early.
**Limited Early Bird tickets available**
I want everyone who would like to attend to be able to. If you need help with a payment plan, please contact me directly. I'm here to help.
- This event is suitable for those aged 18 years and over
- Out of precaution, we advise against participation during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues, or any other serious health conditions (e.g. high blood pressure, COPD) should always get in touch with the facilitator and consult a medical professional. If you have specific questions relating to your condition, please contact your facilitator beforehand.
- All bookings have a non-refundable 20% cancellation fee which can be used for future retreats or workshops
- View the cancellation policy
- We will be following our COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Please message Leah for details
Retreat Program Outline
- 15:00 - Participants arrive & settle In
- 15:30 - Introduction, meet & greet, schedule run through
- 16:00 - Breathwork & meditation
- 17:00 - Cold exposure
- 18:30 - Dinner
- 19:30 - Stories & fireside chats
- 20:30 - Sleep meditation
- 6:30 - Optional morning activity (TBA)
- 7:15 - Mechanics of breathwork
- 7:30 - Breathwork & meditation
- 8:15 - Debrief & sharing circle
- 8:30 - Breakfast
- 9:30 - Adventure
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 - Science talk
- 14:30 - Cold immersion
- 15:30 - Hot cacao and Super Feast mushroom powders
- 16:00 - Free time / Sauna (if available)
- 18:00 - Dinner
- 19:30 - Discussions, reflections and fireside chats
- 21:00 - Sleep meditation
- 6:00 - Breathwork & meditation
- 6:45 - Debrief & sharing circle
- 7:15 - Breakfast
- 8:30 - Commence hike
- 13:00 - Finish hike (approximate times)
- 13:30 - Free time
- 18:00 - Dinner
- 19:30 - Stories
- 7:00 - Breathwork, meditation & sharing circle
- 8:15 - Breakfast
- 9:00 - Pack bags and depart by 10am
- 10:00 - Close
Please note, this is just a guide and may change due to weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
Here's what other participants have said about Leah and her retreats.
"Leah is such a wonderful woman. I know everyone felt cared for and had full trust in the process! She was totally present and aware of everyone’s capacity to meet the challenge! I was so impressed by the depth of her knowledge and intimate camp nature. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her retreats to every one of my friends and family. Congratulations for creating a space to nurture, support and transform everyone who attends. Thank you." - Dena
"This retreat is a must do for anyone wanting to challenge themselves physically & mentally. We all have our struggles in life & this retreat gives you everyday tools to manage it. The health benefits of old therapy are proven & undeniable. In today’s world increased immunity is a must. Health and wellbeing is everything. This retreat ticks all those boxes." - Jackie
"I feel like this is a new beginning for me. I came here with an open mind and nothing to lose. What I have gained is beyond anything I could have imagined. I feel empowered, in control, elated and calm. I feel like I have gained a set of skills and an understanding that can only benefit my life, and those who are in it. Leah is an amazing instructor - knowledgeable, understanding, supportive and enthusiastic. I would have no hesitation in coming back to do this again, hopefully with time and practice - to connect with myself and this method on a deeper level". - Jo
"What a ripper weekend and experience. What a challenge. What a release... Terrific group - each bringing their own unique dynamic and flavour - and all of us willing to share and explore together. You lead a supportive, encouraging and insightful retreat. A short journey together. Yet, a remarkable one. ”Ice in the veins” brings a whole new meaning." - Tamlin
"This is something everyone should do....Leah is a great instructor....just do it!!" - Nicole
"I had an amazing experience. Leah was a brilliant instructor. Her vast knowledge was evident, and she was engaging and inspirational. The guided meditation was so beautiful, and amplified by the music and instruments that Leah incorporated. I saw beautiful colours and shapes during this meditation which has not previously happened to me. The icy dip in the lake that had been worrying me, turned out to be a great experience." - Linda
About Leah Scott
Leah Scott has been practising the Wim Hof Method since 2016 in her hometown of Jindabyne, NSW. Leah has been fortunate to learn from and teach alongside Wim Hof directly. She is an avid nature lover and frequent hiker and is now fortunate to travel around Australia and the world, sharing her way of life and passing on these life-changing techniques. Outside of instructing, Leah is also a motivational speaker and optimal living lifestyle coach & mentor.
- Certified Wim Hof Method instructor
- Accredited Snowy Mountains Guide
- AST1 Avalanche Specialist
- Wilderness First Aid trained
- Breathwork practitioner
- Extreme cold tolerance practitioner
About the Wim Hof Method
The Wim Hof Method is made up of 3 pillars; breathing, cold exposure therapy and commitment (mindset).
It has well-researched and documented health benefits, which include:
- Rebalancing your immune system
- Reducing inflammation (this is why the method can help people with autoimmune disease)
- Improving mood and cognitive function
- Increasing cardiovascular performance
- Maintaining cardiovascular health
- Enhancing and uplifting the immune and hormonal systems
- Balancing the body's stress response,
- Helping you become flexible between your nervous system states
- Simulating altitude training
- Increasing focus, attention, clarity, memory and determination
You can find out more about the Wim Hof Method, Leah and other upcoming events at the bottom of this page.
Pender Lea is ideally located in the heart of the Snowy Mountains. You’ll enjoy staying in the beautifully appointed superior alpine chalets, built in classic Swiss style with log walls and open fire places.