Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Phone Photo Adventure - Sydney Coogee Beach
Coogee Beach features a great mix of surf, sand, rocks, water, and architecture. You will learn lots of tips for creative photography.
About this Event
This adventure is a combination of a walking tour, self-discovery and a learning experience.
Our Motto: Before we are photographers...WeAreObservers
- This is a fun and adventurous way to learn how to take creative photographs with your smartphone while exploring Coogee Beach east of Sydney. During this three-hour workshop, we will head out to Coogee Beach and its surrounds to photograph surf, water, rocks, architecture and anything else that inspires you! The workshop is suitable for all skill levels, all ages, and any type of smartphone.
What we do
- Give you some creative photography fundamentals
- Teach you how to improve your phone handling skills when taking photographs
- Show you some creative composition techniques and tips used by professional photographers
- Point you to our favourite phone apps for expanding your photo-taking and editing of your photos
What you will need
- A smartphone
- A basic tripod and phone tripod mount (one of each can be provided if requested)
- A basic level of fitness as we will be walking for most of the workshop
- A water bottle
Time & place
- The workshop starts at 4.30 pm sharp. Please arrive 15 mins before the workshop begins
- Coogee Bite Cafe, 126a Beach St, Coogee NSW 2034
all photos @ColinWynterSeton